Thursday, June 21, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities challenge 10

Technique 10: Tissue Wrap Flowers
I decided to join in the compendium of curiosities challenge for this week and the challenge was to make a tissue paper flower. I made the flower but it was difficult for me the directions for this flower is on page 37 of The book. I used mostly Tim Holtz items on this swap from the stains and stamps to the technique of the flower. Thanks for stopping by to check out my tag and if you want to join in the fun go to studio L3

4 comments:

  1. Love your tag, Lesa! So many cool elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys I love Tim Holtz stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work with all the TH embellies - your tag is so pretty and colorful. I saw your question on the red x when you linked it to the challenge and thought I would drop by and tell you that you are the only one seeing it. It's for you to delete your entry if you so desire.

    ReplyDelete